VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Y reg 1.9TD Manual
102k miles
Some service history (printouts - no service book)
MoT'd til September 2011
Taxed til April 2011
Glazed twin rear doors
Fully colourcoded
18" RS4 style Alloys with very good tread on the tyres
Crystal front indicators
Crystal rear lights
Rear spoiler
Chrome front grille
Privacy glass on rear doors
Gearstick extension

Upfront there are 3 seats and is completely original. The rear is boarded and carpeted and is basically a blank canvas. There are alot of chips around the door handles and there are various chips and dents as you would expect for a 10 year old van. The bonnet is has a crease in it, a bonnet bra would easily cover this up. Also there is paint flaking on the bumpers. The service book is missing but there is service printouts going back to 42k miles.
This probably sounds worse than it is but i wanted to point out everything so there are no surprises.

I am selling for a friend who has just accepted a job in London and doesn't have the time to sell it before he leaves. The van is in Bridgend, South Wales

£3950 ono

I can take more photos if required

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been his pride and joy for the last 3 or 4 years and he is gutted to be selling it. I would love to convert this myself but i already have 3 cars outside my house (My touran, T4 and wifes company car) and i dont think the neighbours would appreciate anotherLOL:

If i get chance before it sells i said i will try to repaint the bumpers in work and polish it up for him.
It's a good genuine T4, just needs lowering in my opinion.

Price is O.N.OT:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pat - be nice if you got this one as I was very interested in it had i not come across the one i bought with the lifting tailgate. Just what you are after. T:
Toe

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Carl, i've got a forum member coming to see the van tomorrow and another guy local(ish) has offered just offered me £4k if he doesn't have it. I wil have to see what happens tomorrow. Cheers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Carl, i've got a forum member coming to see the van tomorrow and another guy local(ish) has offered just offered me £4k if he doesn't have it. I wil have to see what happens tomorrow. Cheers.
50 quid more than your original asking price?!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The guy who has offered £4k saw the van on ebay and asked me how much to end the auction early as it runs for another 3+days. I told him £4k. He was supposed to come and see the van today but i couldn't get hold of him. He called me back this evening asking if he could see it tomorrow instead but i told him theres someone from here coming to see it so the member gets first refusal. He doesn't know i've advertised it on here for less, if he wants to pay an extra £50 more thats up to him:*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts