VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Careful Ladies and Gents, there's a lovely chap in Lancashire trying to make a fortune out of us. LOL:

Not that I am against free enterprise and he has been to London to collect it but buying at £4000 and advertising at £8495 is a tad ambitious. :eek:

Advertised on the 16 November

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260895183...ee-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_1287

This has pics of the rear seat in a poor condition

And yesterday with the same pictures (which is a bit lazy isn't it)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220924860...ee-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_1287

I know multivan owners think their vans are the most valuable but really.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice price in first place.
Good profit if he can get it!
How the heck did that seat get ripped like that a wolf!

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Don't really see anything wrong with it, he managed to buy at a very good price (but then anyone else could have bought it at that price) he is now selling it for a far more realistic value. If he cleaned it up and repaired the upholstery it would probably fetch a lot more.

Just wish I had seen it:(

·
Registered
518 Posts
recretable sale it sayes.he must have bought it and thought oh no ive got to sell it few days later.he must be gutted.makes my caravelle on e bay look cheap.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I have just sent him "wasn't this £4000 the other week? SAME PICTURES TOO! Seen tax springs to mind!"

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Good luck to him if he can get it!! Is'nt this what all traders do?? I know he's probably a private seller trying to make a quick buck or two, I'm sure we have all been through the stages of buying a £300 car, clean it up, put an mot on it and sell for £500!!
He did buy it cheap though!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd have got the work done and put it up for £9995!!! Or kept it and used it for 5 years and re-sell it t the same price!! Cheap motoring A:A:

·
Registered
454 Posts
This guy buys and sells caravelles and multivans, he has had plenty advertised over the past 12 months.. i have no problem with someone making a profit no matter how much!! just good business i'd say!!:ILU::ILU:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts