VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have got a 53 plate 2.5tdi panel van.. but it is 2004 on the logbook. I had some right hassle getting it insured as all the insurance conpanies were telling me it must be a T5..

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
That age and that mileage and by the look of the condition i think it is cheap.:*

As the old saying goes you get what you pay for!!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Pricey though for an ex disability vehicle I:
i wouuldnt agree,,, i rekon for an 04 plate with that milage its bang on,,,, i would be happy to pay that for a standard 04 plate xpack
pitty its got them windows in though, would just change them all for bonded windows...,,,

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
i wouuldnt agree,,, i rekon for an 04 plate with that milage its bang on,,,, i would be happy to pay that for a standard 04 plate xpack
pitty its got them windows in though, would just change them all for bonded windows...,,,
So windows will need doing, no doubt cam-belt service, probably new brake discs because of low miles. Which all adds to the cost..

That is the starting bid, and will be interested to see what this excellent value van actually fetches in this current economic climate...

Wonder what the reserve is... :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Nice clean low milage van, however I reckon that the £6000 asking price is by far its top end price already... just my opinion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts