VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
**SOLD**

Hi all! I thought this beauty may be of interest to someone!

Volkswagen California Camper, 2.5 TDI – 174bhp, 6 speed manual box, very economical. Top spec model (Comfortline) including- Sat Nav, CD player, climate control, multifunction leather steering wheel. The van has a factory tow bar, bike rack, protective seat covers & awning. It has an awning table stored in the sliding door and two chairs stored in the tailgate. Electric roof with double, sprung wood bed.
The van has covered 82,000 kilometers (51,000 miles), full service history, two owners, Mot & Tax till November; perfectly reliable, best small camper money can buy, cost £42,000 new. The van is finished in Fresco metallic green paint with beige cloth interior. It features 17” optional steel wheels with winter tyres. Superb!
(Van will not come with private plate, will have 04/54)

£23500, Please call me on 01702 601155, ask for Paul!

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
Re: 2004 Volkswagen T5 California Camper

Nice van - an import, I presume? I'm guessing the first owner was German... :)

Also - what's up with the driver's seat - the material looks well baggy and loose! I'm guessing those are seat over-covers? You'd do well to take those off to show the proper upholstery...

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Nice van - an import, I presume? I'm guessing the first owner was German... :)

Also - what's up with the driver's seat - the material looks well baggy and loose! I'm guessing those are seat over-covers? You'd do well to take those off to show the proper upholstery...

Good luck with the sale!
The baggy cover has been rectified! They are genuine covers from new, so they`ve kept the original upholstery like new!

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts

Hi Paul,
Could be interested in "old lady colour " California.
I need to px one or both of my other vehicles ( which is of interest to you !!)

1) outstanding 1979 beetle cabriolet left hand drive yellow..took me ages to get one this good.

2) Rare 2003 T4 genuine Multivan RHD one of last made ,Reimo elevating roof. 55,000 miles ,elegance green metallic
took even longer to find this !!! I know I'm making a mistake in offering this..gets comments everywhere I go. tow bar,webasto diesel heating...just fancy a T5 unless anyone can persuade me T4 is better !!!
Let's see what happens
Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi Paul,
Could be interested in "old lady colour " California.
I need to px one or both of my other vehicles ( which is of interest to you !!)

1) outstanding 1979 beetle cabriolet left hand drive yellow..took me ages to get one this good.

2) Rare 2003 T4 genuine Multivan RHD one of last made ,Reimo elevating roof. 55,000 miles ,elegance green metallic
took even longer to find this !!! I know I'm making a mistake in offering this..gets comments everywhere I go. tow bar,webasto diesel heating...just fancy a T5 unless anyone can persuade me T4 is better !!!
Let's see what happens
Regards,
Kevin
sorry for jumping on your for sale thread

but on the off chance your T4 is not being put in P/Ex could you drop me a pm with pics & details

it might just suit me and I have cash ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts

sorry for jumping on your for sale thread

but on the off chance your T4 is not being put in P/Ex could you drop me a pm with pics & details

it might just suit me and I have cash ;)
Hi,
I've gone to the dark side and bought the T5 California.
Multivan is for sale ...if you want first chance before I prep for sale please ring 07770-681620 or 07547142083.
Iam based near York

Thanks Kevin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts