VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please note - all from a 2002 88hp TDI, not as title suggests!

Hi all

Our much loved T4 now has a new home, so all the bits we have collected over the years are for sale. All are sensibly priced and for collection from 15 miles from Nottingham. Postage can be organised at your expense for items which are not too heavy (ie all excluding the wheels, seat, subframes).

Pair of standard seat sub frames. One drilled for fire extinguisher but solid originals. Ideal for converting a bench seat to singles. SOLD

Std Inca covered passenger seat. Good condition, a couple of small marks in fabric and minor wear to vinyl rear face around moving parts. SOLD

Set of standard steelies. Ideal winter wheels, been stored outside so far from perfect, but tyres have no gouges, cuts or perishing. Michelin 195/65/15s treads are 5.9mm, 4.6mm, 4.0mm and 2.5mm. Complete with centre caps and a full set of bolts. SOLD

Brake light switch (Unused) £3

Pair of heater control cables (temp and direction) - again unused £10pr
SOLD

Brake pads - set of fronts and rears, both without wear sensors. Unused £25 the set

Injectors. Good used injectors, were removed from an 88hp 2.5tdi @ 166k with a full service history. Worked perfectly, so assume are not the originals. Wire cut close to injector body for the larger ones I fitted to our van. A good set to get refurbished whilst keeping yours on the road £20

Set of original front indicator lenses and rear lenses. Unmarked. £25

Please PM if you want any further details. Thanks for looking, Wayne & Jacq.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Have you still got the injectors, if so how much posted to me he in devon

cheers Gary
No problem Gary - give me a couple of days to package and weigh up, will PM you.

All other PMs answered and thread updated

1 - 8 of 8 Posts