VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the need to claw a deposite together for a house, i have to sell my much loved T5. Its a 2005, 85ps 1.9 Tdi. It has full service (VW) Service, and not due another till 11/2010 (interim, according to the book). I have all the original booklets/wallet etc. I am the second owner, the 1st was lloyds tsb as it was a finance/lease van, a chap had it who installed chair lifts! (like stannah) so it has never been worked hard. I carry surfboards, bikes and the dog, that is all. It has almost done 106,000 miles and is just out of warrenty from the van centre where i bought it. It has no noticeable marks and would say it was mint, outside and in.

It has:

A/C, PAS, Traction control+all the stock things...

Plus things i did: Full proper smooth colour code and addition of a sportline style spoiler, Front fogs, £40 of halfords best headlight bulbs, clear side repeaters, silvertec front indicator bulbs (devils in the detail!) stainless handles (all three), a rear stainless skid plate (bumper protector, £80!), chrome mirror covers, decent red/black seat covers, front chrome grille covers, JVC dvd headunit, Flush bumper mounted reversing camera, Ply/carpeted sides, vinyl chequer ply flooring. 18'' alloys (£300) with Continental tyres up front, bridgestone rear (alomost £750 on tyres), plenty of tread, plus the steels with near new Michelin tyres (all four). It also has a reversing camera (hi-res) a JVC DVD headunit, and pioneer mini sub (approx 12''x 20'' all in one, just a snap connector to remove in seconds) all sounding great. I have all original parts that will go with the van (stereo etc)

Although not due, i will have new oil+filter done and the tracking before it sells, just to its perfect.

It runs perfect without any niggles what so ever...

Think that's about it!

Pics:

***Would come with normal plate (VO05FYH), not my one!***

Just got the V5 back with the right reg so its good to go! I am however on holiday from Thursday 3rd Sept for one week.

Serious enquiries to 07554422231 (Jay)

I am looking for £6750.00 /offers

Cheers!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM replied to...

I can let people see the van on wednesday (2nd sept) or when i get back from hols, anytime after the 10th sept. I am based in Plymouth South Devon.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
thanks to the forum here I am very pleased to have found a well looked after van to turn into a camper for me and my family.

I will now be joining in on the forum and paying me £10 of englishness, so I can look at all the pictures.

So fellow T5 camper converters I will be picking your brains please I have very little time to do all this as I work like a nutter with two jobs :eek: so I will looking to fit rock and roll bed kitchen cooker and electrics in like 14 days!!!!!

thanks Jay been in touch

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Can't sleep too excited about me new project :D just had to look at the pictures again. Oh well off to work again I:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts