VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, plan to have the T4 now as our only vehicle and so the car has to go, cant justify two cars so this one has to go as its no longer needed.

1.9 TDI, 100BHP 5 door hatchback in Red. Lovely looking, ultra dependable and never let us down. Has driver and passenger airbags, ABS, Air Con, Central locking with deadlocks and factory Immobiliser, electric front windows, Seat alloys and steel full size spare with virtually unused tyre, two new front tyres, new shocks and lowered springs all round has transformed the cars handling, can be driven eagerly with great grip and roadholding. Cheap tax and cheap group 15 insurance £115 a year to tax and very economical. Sony sound system with iPod connection and aux-in for other MP3 players.
Excellent condition and very clean car all round, spotless interior and faultelss reliability. Viewing recommended. Tax til end of march 2012 MOT'd Jan 2012 however I will put a new MOT on it for the new owner.
One thing that I must mention is the remote key. The battery died and since I changed it the remote doesnt lock/unlock the car so you have to lock the car with the key in the drivers door, all locks/deadlocks and immobiliser still operate as normal though, just not via remote til the key its reprogrammed at a SEAT dealer. There is also a spare non remote key.
Think thats about it.

£3750 ono
Any questions or to arrange a look PM me or give me a bell on 07522 591 059

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Nice pics in glen Nevis, another lochaber summers day?!
Good luck with the sale, tis a lovely motor! Will keep an eye out for your t4 as we're always up to our place in glen garry.

·
Registered
357 Posts
To code the remote you need the spare key in the ignition with it turned on, leave it there. then lock the door with the new key, via the key not the button. remove key then press unlock and horn will blip (after a second or two) then wait 6 second and press unlock again the key is now coded to your car!

I got this off seatcupra.net for you mate!!
I havent tried it as my Mk4's central locking hasn't packed up yet, but my Mk2 ibiza loses it memory and i have to recode it regularly, different procedure but works fine and means you shouldn't need a trip to the dealers as they will just sting you for £££s T:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pics in glen Nevis, another lochaber summers day?!
Good luck with the sale, tis a lovely motor! Will keep an eye out for your t4 as we're always up to our place in glen garry.
LOL: Thanks mate. Lol yeah my camera took a day or two to dry out after taking those pics. Glengarry eh? Nice…..my gf's brother has the Great Glen Water Park restaurant and bar at South Laggan and often belting round those roads on my bike too. Whats your van look like and we'll keep an eye peeled too! :)

To code the remote you need the spare key in the ignition with it turned on, leave it there. then lock the door with the new key, via the key not the button. remove key then press unlock and horn will blip (after a second or two) then wait 6 second and press unlock again the key is now coded to your car!
Thanks Steve……I think I've tried this on more than one occasion using the method written in the user manual and it didnt work. The technique listed there is slightly different from what you mentioned though. I was a member on cupra.net too and think I tried a number of methods posted by other owners there, with no succeess. I'm away for the weekend but will give your method a try when I get back…..will let you know if it works…...thanks for taking the time to help mate, appreciated :)

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
LOL: Thanks mate. Lol yeah my camera took a day or two to dry out after taking those pics. Glengarry eh? Nice…..my gf's brother has the Great Glen Water Park restaurant and bar at South Laggan and often belting round those roads on my bike too. Whats your van look like and we'll keep an eye peeled too! :)
It looks like this:

Our place is by the bridge over Loch Garry that you see from the viewpoint. I've yet to try that reataurant at the water park but it's on the list. T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts