VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title, I am thinking of selling my wife's Edition 30. Specification as follows;

2007/57 - Supplied new by Robinsons VW in Norwich
Steel Grey Metallic
No. 1305, but still awaiting the plaque...........
DSG
5 door
34500 miles
FSH with all receipts - major Cambelt and DSG service just carried out
Xenons headlights
MFSW
IPod in armrest
Cruise
Factory privacy glass
Luxury pack including Electric Folding Mirrors
Winter pack - I think his is part of the standard ED30 spec??
Sunroof
Mudflaps
Rear parking sensors - aftermarket, but colour coded
Taxed till July 2012

I have owned this car since October( it is a 3 owner car), but I have know this car since approx 6000 miles as I sold it to the pervious owner, and my garage has always looked after it every year, on a time/distance based service schedule to full VW spec, using genuine parts. In the last 2 weeks we have replaced the Mechatronics unit, due to lurching, and it's perfect now. I have also had the alloys refurbished in the correct colour. The car is in excellent condition throughout, bar a chip on the osf wing and an very small scratch at the bottom of the osr door. The tyres are all 4mm+ with Goodyear F1s on the front and Michelins on the back.

The car has been running an Oettinger stage 1 re-map for approximately 2 years, which makes approximately 290BHP, but this could be reset to factory standard if necessary.

Basically this car has wanted for nothing, and shows it in its condition. It is valeted on a weekly basis, and has only ever been run on Super Unleaded.

I am selling this privately as its my wife's personal car, but due to my work maybe able to help arrange finance if necessary.

I am looking for £13495 ono 07970004041

I am in no massive hurry to sell, so I thought I'd offer it on here before sticking it on the trader etc, so if anyone wants a very high spec, totally standard, bar re-map, Edition 30, get in touch.

Sorry for picture quality, I will get some better ones up when I get a chance, these poor iPhone ones were taken when I first got it

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reduced £12995

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now sold :d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts