VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 "58" plate. Manual gearbox.

24900 miles. Full Audi service history plus lots of other TLC by me. I've even changed all the expensive bits which would be on the next service.

Immaculate. Doesn't need to thing.

Options

Mag Ride
Phone/Bluetooth
Extended leather
Alcantara headlining
Auto lights
Auto Wipers
Cruise
Nav
Stainless pedals
Heated auto tint mirrors.

£43K. No dreamers. No test pilots. If you want to drive it then you buy it first. I'll take you for a spin and then you can get a professional to inspect it.

In Northants

·
Super Moderator
9,034 Posts
What a sensible car to go to the shops in T: saves getting the carpark marks on the van I:
Is that the 4.2fsi or is it to early for the 5.3:* nice car anyway... good luck

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
4.2 designed by a few guys in Northampton back in 2003-4 when Cosworth was part of Audi... and I still work for the company.

It's a surprisingly useful car. Much easier to live with than an Exige. You can get a crate of beer in the front boot plus a few squashy bags, boots, coats etc and a little set of golf clubs behind the seats - Mrs B and I had a loverly long weekend in Wales last year.

Only selling it as Mrs B is very sick and wants a flat in Spain to keep warm and make the most of whats she's got.

I'm only advertising on forums I use because I know if I put it on Autotrader or Pistonheads I'll get swamped by idiots and time is precious just now.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I would be more than happy with a 4.2....it's not always about absolute power, but balance. I would rather wring the neck of a smaller engine than tighten my butt cheeks with too much power.

I would love it, but would probably seldom use it, so good luck with the sale.

Good luck with Spain too and all the best to your Mrs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts