VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my SWB T5 T28 1.9 spec van conversion. This vehicle was professionally converted for me by Work & Leisure Vehicles of Ossett in Yorkshire in March 2013.The mileage is 80k

The base vehicle was sourced from Transporterland is a 58 plate 102ps 5 speed manual with barn doors and rear spoiler,it has FSH and 12months MOT. It has a Revo re-map(already done at time of purchase so details unknown but anticipated to be 115hp)
van is in cream white with carbon tinted side and rear windows, black bonnet wrap and pillars wheels are standard VW steel type with trim covers
The conversion has been done to my/LWV spec and is of a high standard. I took delivery in May 2013 but have been unable to use it the last twelve months
A brief spec of features include;

SCA deluxe elevating pop-top roof on gas struts(no roof bed but 6’3’’ headroom)
Work &Leisure own full length double bed/ rear seat unit; 3 seat positions
Full length fitted units with Waeco fridge, SMEV 2-ringhob- sink combination unit, built under storage cupboards, overhead lockers,wardrobe with tambour shutter, cutlery drawer, fold down table, access to huge storage space below rear seat, gas locker/ water storage cupboard to boot space with gas safe certs
Full 240v hook up, 12v charging system,110A leisure battery internal lighting and task lights with safety certs roof mounted Solar panel charging system(2x60W with MTP controller)
Propex 2000 gas heater.
individual front seats in standard Inca fabric with a swivel on the passenger side and lockable safebox under.
Parking sensors, Pioneer radio/CD/ Mp3, after market electric windows
Fiamma bike rack (negotiable dependent on spoiler requirement)
silver thermal screens for inside windows.

The van is in the Peak District and approx. 15 miles from Stockport.

Work &Leisure Vehicles are also advertising this vehicle for me on their website

I am selling due to health issues as its no longer viable for me to drive a manual gearbox

£22,995 ono

Overall in great condition, not sure I've missed some details, but feel free to PM/email me for any further details or photos; tel:01663 734452, 07791 942509 or[email protected], or Work & Leisure; 01924278111

1 - 1 of 1 Posts