116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 t28 swb 140 SOME PHOTOS ADDED

2011 (60 plate) Transporter T5 T28 140 bhp
94000 miles.
6 speed manual.
Reflex silver.
Full VW service history.
Both keys, full book pack and stamped up service book.
MOT Jan 2018.

Standard Spec

Electric Windows, A/C, Appearance Pack (fully colour coded) Electric Folding mirrors, Front fog lights with turning lights built in, Tailgate, Factory drivers captains comfort seat and Passenger captains comfort seat (both with folding armrests.) We all know how rare a passenger single seat from the factory is! In Place trim and amazingly clean.
Factory fitted accessories of mudflaps and wind deflectors.
Locking nut for spare wheel.

Mechanical Work

Recent GKN drivers side driveshaft and stub shaft.
Gearbox drivers side output oil seal renewed and gearbox oil changed with genuine oil at the same time as the driveshafts were changed.
EGR valve (done at VW van centre).
New discs and pads all round.
New Exide 100aH battery.
New windscreen and wiper blades.
Timing belt, Aux belt and water pump completed at 52300 miles (08/06/15).
Previous owner and myself have supplimented the VW service history by changing the oil with Quantum Longlife 3 at the half way point between services.
Retrofitted genuine cruise control and fitted fully working MFA and stalks inside changed accordingly.

Cosmetic Work

The van has been a hobby of mine and has had the following additions whilst in my ownership.
Fully silent coated thoughout. 50% coverage on the roof, rear floor and sides and 100% coverage on the cab floor. This includes the door skins and window regulators. This equates to 80 sheets of 2mm silent coat! Sound reduction is significant.
Additional front door seals.
Insulated with 10mm closed cell foam, Plastic bottle top insulation and sealed in with foil covered bubblewrap.
Standard VW grey fibreboard inside though full height.
Vw rubber floor, with full length rear threshold and higher side threshold with additional light.
RNS315 with Dab and bluetooth telephone, all fully operational.
Upgraded to 4 Phonex Gold speakers c/o Skipton car audio.
Cobra flush fitting rear parking sensors which are colour coded.
Vw genuine rear bumper protector.
Sportline rear spoiler, rear lights and front Genuine spoiler (front has a small crack on each corner by the wheel arches. Send a mobile number and I will SMS a photos, spoiler is secure).
Caravelle/California side rubstrips/doortrims.
Plastic trims over internal wheel arches.
Colour coded door handles and tailgate plinth and tailgate handle. All factory painted parts.
Van X rubber door pocket inserts.
Trendline/Highline A pillar handles
Spare wheel carrier, front wiper arms and rear towing eye recently powdercoated.

This van was owned by a friend from new who used it for his car valeting business, therefore has never done any real work. I have used it as my daily driver and the condition is outstanding. In its current form its still a panel van however is ready to be converted to a camper should that be your desire, as the insulation and soundproofing and little cosmentic improvments have all been completed. The soundproofing and insulation is sigificantly better than a standard panel van.
It is a truly immaculate van. Not to be confused with ex works vans that have been abused then tidied up. Consistently does 600-700 miles to a tank and has been perfectly reliable as a daily driver. If you have viewed a few vans prior you'll appreciate the difference with this one.

No VAT.
In daily use so mileage will increase.

£13750.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts