VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi and thanks for looking at the sale of my beloved T5.1GP VW KOMBI VAN ****NO VAT****

£17,995 - Tax until 31/7/14, first MOT due December 2014

THIS STARTED LIFE AS A PANEL VAN - IT HAS BEEN TOTALLY TRANSFORMED WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED. THE EXTRAS ON THIS VAN ARE QUITE VAST.

IT IS STILL UNDER MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY UNTIL DECEMBER 2014 HAVING ONLY COVERED A GENUINE 39500 MILES WITH FULL VW HISTORY.

The van is the facelifted T5.1 GP, it has the 2.0CR engine which is perky and quite economical (5 speed 102bhp)

- Candy white colour coded
- Both front seats are captains seats (single) both with armrests Sportsline bespoke leather
- Rear seats are 2+1 genuine VW Kombi seats with a genuine quick release mounting (not aftermarket seats like most out there). Sportline bespoke leather to match the front
- Rear seat belts genuine VW
- Highline instrument cluster (navigation, radio, trip computer and menu’s to flick through)
- Genuine VW Kombi floor cushion matting
- OEM alarm
- Kenwood DNX521DAB (expensive HU, not to be confused with the outdated and less specced DNX520VBT that was an option). This HU has a brilliant Bluetooth system, discrete rear view camera installed, SatNav, DVD and way more. With it being Kenwood he sound is phenomenal too. Easy HU to integrate with iPhone/smartphones
- Kenwood 9" rear speakers
- Mirror caps colour coded
- Multi function steering wheel (MFSW) where all buttons serve a point, allowing you to control the stereo or trip info
- Rear headrest monitors for DVD output in the back (perfect for kids!)
- Cruise control (super rare for a 2011 model)
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Stainless steel side bars
- Full length rear step cover
- Aluminum roof bars
- Carpet lined a two tone blue, in the rear (including roof panels)
- Genuine VW Eibach Sportline lowering springs (about 30mm) – premium German springs, not cheap tat
- Underbody sump cover
- Engine cover
- Gas bonnet strut
- Front fog lights
- Front window deflectors
- Front and rear bumpers off a Caravelle (which are a smooth finish, not painted texture)
- Front Sportline splitter (colour coded)
- Rear barn doors with Sportline spoiler and tinted windows
- Tinted side windows
- VW Sportline grill
- Audi stainless pedal covers
- LED DRL lights
- Sportline interior light
- 4 new Avon rated 18" tyres (about 2000 miles on them)
- BMW X5 wheels professionally refurbished and in a dark anthracite (direct fit, no spacers)
- Genuine rear and front mud flaps
- Genuine front heavy duty rubber floor mats
- Full set of genuine Sportline seat covers (been on since leather was fitted so the leather is perfect)
- Unused spare wheel and tyre
- Some tweaks have been activated with VCDS such as alarm chirp when locking
- Both keys and paperwork

I am sure there is stuff I have forgot.

Viewing is essential and any inspection is welcome.
This is quite a unique van and worth what I’m asking, as I say no expense has been spared! If any more info is required, please don’t hesitate to call me - Garry 07731008005

I’m located in Consett, County Durham. I can collect you from a rail station or airport (Newcastle/Durham) if you need to travel.
The van is advertised elsewhere and the auction may end at any time.

Bank transfer preferred, or cash on collection ONLY.

A £300.00 PayPal deposit is required to secure.
**The private plate is NOT included in the sale and will be removed**

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Having been involved in the work done on this van, I would have it for myself but it is a year or two too early for my circumstances.
It's a lovely van with loads of potential still.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts