VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VW Transporter 2012 with just over 18k on the clock. I have had the van from new and was supplied as a standard panel van with cab comfort kit (cab carpet, grab handles, sun glasses holder, vanity mirrors). Standard kit included electric mirrors and windows.

The van has been converted to a day/family van, ideal for transporting the family and has done a number of trips to the French alps. The van would also lend it self to a proper day van/camper as a lot of the electrical works have been put in place.

The main conversion was carried out by Andy at AJC Conversions and the caravelle rail system which was purchased new was installed by Colin at Oxford T5

Clarion NX702 Head Unit With Remote Control. Installed By Car Audio Centre Manchester.

Two Front Caravelle Captain Seats With Arm Rests. Installed By Kernow Transporters.

Swivel Base On Front Passenger - Sportcraft Swivel Base. Installed By Kernow Transporters.

Seat Bases Carpeted.

Mega Van Mats Front Carpet Mat.

Caravelle Rail System Installed (Bought New From VW).

Two Rear Caravelle Captains Seats With Arm Rest Under Seat Compartments And Swivel (New When Installed)

Caravelle Rail System Table (New When Installed).

Clarion VT1010E 10.2 Inch Roof Mounted Monitor With DVD, Remote Control And Two Infrared Head Sets (still has the plastic screen protector on!).

Amp Hidden Behind Panel.

Two Clarion Speakers To Rear.

Floor Has Been Ply Lined And Covered With Vinyl Tiles.

Van Insulated And Panels/Frame Carpeted.

Panels Have had a decorative strip (Adds Detail To Plain Panel) Before Carpeting.

Caravelle Side Step With Courtesy Light.

Roof Covered In Faux Sued Type Material.

Two Courtesy Lights (Original Lights).

Six Additional LED Spot Lights To Rear, All Can be Controlled Individually.

Two Window (Tinted Glass Not Film) Fixed - No Openers.

Leisure Battery & Split Relay Charge (Never Used - Under Drivers Seat).

240v Hook Up & Unit (Consumer Unit Type Box - Under Passenger Seat) (Hook Up Under Front Bonnet), Again Never Used.

Additional 12v Sockets Installed To Rear.

240v Socket Installed To Rear.

Battery Tester Installed To Rear.

17 Inch Steel Wheels (VW Steel Wheels). I Still Have The 16 Standard/Original Wheels As Well And Will Include.

DubFlecta Wind Deflectors.

Millage as of today is 18,194. This will increase slightly as I'm using the van daily.

Service History - Serviced After 12 Months With Kent Volkswagon. They have stamped the book. It is now due another service which I can do if the price I'm after is achieved, this can be discussed.

I've Also Had The Fuses Upgraded For The Windscreen Wipers - Known Problem That They Blow When It Freezes Over (Changed By VW Service Centre Canterbury).

The front seats have a slightly different insert pattern to the back seats, although they are the same colour (anthracite) it is hardly noticeable.

Bad Bits - Couple of chips to the windscreen, there is also a small stone dent to bonnet and small stone dent to side only visible when looking down the side of the van.

The van also come with one year remaining on the manufacturers warranty.

Also the current plate is a private plate and will be removed and a new number plate applied for.

The van is subject to a finance agreement with VW, however this will be settled upon sale and in front of you for peace of mind.

I've completed this to the best of my knowledge and am a genuine seller, but please feel free to call or come and take a look at the van. The van is located in East Kent.

Keiron

Mobile: 07817710183

Email: [email protected]

£17,000 NO VAT. PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £16,000 NO VAT

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2012 VW Transporter T28 2.0 TDI 102PS SWB NO VAT Day Van Conversion

I have brackets that go on the caravelle rails to make the parcel/sleeping shelf when used with the caravelle bench. I will include these in the sale. You will need to make a new board, which is easy enough. Photo's below when it was used and the board (not included).

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2012 VW Transporter T28 2.0 TDI 102PS SWB NO VAT Open To Offers

Opened to offers on the van, it's got to be sold.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Keiron

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Van has now had a holding deposit paid and looks to be going to a nice new home for a new family to enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts