VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its with great pleasure i can announce our 2013 charity raffle.It will take place on Sunday 18th of August at Beaulieu

The prizes listed below are what some of our forum traders have donated for us to raffle for this years chosen charity,Which as you all know is Clic Sargent

Just incase your not sure what Clic Sargent do heres a link to their website http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/

Listed below are some fantastic items which you are invited to buy draw tickets for,These tickets will be in two forms. Paper and an online auction.

The online auction is being set up as we speak and the link will be posted as soon as the site goes live

The paper tickets will be first on sale at the wurzledubz weekend (24th-27th May)

Raffle tickets for the Clic Sargent Charity will be being sold by Forever Young (Chas) and T4Chippy (Keith) at Wurzle Dubz and the Beaulieu events.

The following people have kindly donated the items listed below which will be raffled off at the Beaulieu event in August.

T4Chippy (Chippy's Workshop)
Personalised Table for a T4 or T5 like the one in the pic below

SuperStitch
A Standard retrim in vinyl to either a pair of front seats OR a rock and roll bed (excluding supplying foams or bed ). No detail stitching , up to three colours inc piping. Cost of this would retail at £380 to £440

Evolution Campervan Interiors
An evolution leisure pod in the latest colours, it will be finished in high gloss walnut /zebra wood with ivory pvc edging, ivory worktop with push button catches and blum soft close hinges. (Same as pic but in colours above)

A carpet lining kit including 10m of super stretch carpet, 10 tins of high temp adhesive, 10 packs of knife blades and a pack of colour match screw covers.

T4Life
A full run of t4 or t5 furniture made in your choice of colour

Auto-Beds
T5 auto rake

Veedubtransporters
A set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for T4 sound

Meatball
A hoodie and polo shirt combo in any colour combination you chose, it can have any logo associated with the forum on it and your forum name, you pick what and where and it will be posted out to you

Many thanks to everyone who has donated to this great charity.

Please support the guys and buy some tickets - all proceeds will of course be going to our Clic Sargent Charity

I have to add if any one else thinks they might be interested in donating a prize please PM T4 Ted and let me know T:

Any questions please ask and i will help you as much as i can

regards

T4 Ted

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Great to see this now listed Ted and well done to the people who have been so kind in donating these great prizes A:

I will be cheeky enough to ask as T4 Ted has if anyone else thinks they would like to donate a prize please PM T4 Ted T:

Tickets will be at wurzle dubz if you want to buy some. please dont be shy as every £1 we can raise will help Children with cancer and their Families.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great idea I will be having some tickets and so will my badboy so please come and find us T4Ted I love the prizes and I want them all expect the T5 ones I:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
t4ted is a leg end we will be on these tickets like a tramp on a thrown away burger at WurzelsT:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Good effort guys - amazing prizes, great cause - will do what we can to support you

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a quick update as paper ticket sales are starting to get out now and some of the RCs have them please feel free to ask your RC if they have any and if they dont i cant rush some to them T:

Online sales are still not up and running but is being worked on right now I:

Thanks for your support with this raffle and please remember its all about helping CLIC Sargent who of course will put every penny we raise into helping children with cancer

·
7,009 Posts
Just a quick update as paper ticket sales are starting to get out now and some of the RCs have them please feel free to ask your RC if they have any and if they dont i cant rush some to them T:

Online sales are still not up and running but is being worked on right now I:

Thanks for your support with this raffle and please remember its all about helping CLIC Sargent who of course will put every penny we raise into helping children with cancer
Any idea how much longer before online sales are available mate T:

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its with great pleasure i can announce our 2013 charity raffle.

The prizes listed below are what some of our forum traders have donated for us to raffle for this years chosen charity,Which as you all know is Clic Sargent

Just incase your not sure what Clic Sargent do heres a link to their website http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/

Listed below are some fantastic items which you are invited to buy draw tickets for,These tickets will be in two forms. Paper and an online auction.

The online auction is being set up as we speak and the link will be posted as soon as the site goes live

The paper tickets will be first on sale at the wurzledubz weekend (24th-27th May)

Raffle tickets for the Clic Sargent Charity will be being sold by Forever Young (Chas) and T4Chippy (Keith) at Wurzle Dubz and the Beaulieu events.

The following people have kindly donated the items listed below which will be raffled off at the Beaulieu event in August.

T4Chippy (Chippy's Workshop)
Personalised Table for a T4 or T5 like the one in the pic below

SuperStitch
A Standard retrim in vinyl to either a pair of front seats OR a rock and roll bed (excluding supplying foams or bed ). No detail stitching , up to three colours inc piping. Cost of this would retail at £380 to £440

An evolution leisure pod in the latest colours, it will be finished in high gloss walnut /zebra wood with ivory pvc edging, ivory worktop with push button catches and blum soft close hinges. (Same as pic but in colours above)

A carpet lining kit including 10m of super stretch carpet, 10 tins of high temp adhesive, 10 packs of knife blades and a pack of colour match screw covers. There is now 2 of this prize many thanks to all at Evolution Campervan interiors

T4Life
A full run of t4 or t5 furniture made in your choice of colour

Auto-Beds
T5 auto rake

Vwwdubtransporters
A set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for T4 sound

Meatball
A hoodie and polo shirt combo in any colour combination you chose, it can have any logo associated with the forum on it and your forum name, you pick what and where and it will be posted out to you

new prizes are now confirmed and added and they are

A Cajon box drum like the one he played at Wurzle dubz 2013 donated by spock please see all his pictures a few posts back as this is a fantastic prize

X 2 subscriptions to
many thanks to all at the Magazine for this

Many thanks to everyone who has donated to this great charity.

Please support the guys and buy some tickets - all proceeds will of course be going to our Clic Sargent Charity

I have to add if any one else thinks they might be interested in donating a prize please PM T4 Ted and let me know T:

Any questions please ask and i will help you as much as i can

regards

T4 Ted
Prize list updated and we thank everyone for fantastic prizes A:

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Heres a list of prizes in no particular order and without picture

Personalised table from chippys workshop

A standard retrim of seats by Mid England retrims

An Evolution leisure pod from Evolution Campervan interiors

x2 carpet lining kits from Evolution Campervan interiors

A full run of T4 or T5 furniture from T4Life

A T5 auto rack from Auto-Beds

A set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for a T4 from Vwwdubtransporters

A Cajon box drum donated by Spock

x2 subscriptions to VW Bus T4/T5 Magazine from Jimmer and co

All pictures can be seen in this thread, so please have a look and see just how generous some of our friends from this very forum have been A:

Many thanks to all of you who have donated a prize T:

·
7,009 Posts
Heres a list of prizes in no particular order and without picture

Personalised table from chippys workshop

A standard retrim of seats by Mid England retrims

An Evolution leisure pod from Evolution Campervan interiors

x2 carpet lining kits from Evolution Campervan interiors

A full run of T4 or T5 furniture from T4Life

A T5 auto rack from Auto-Beds

A set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for a T4 from Vwwdubtransporters

A Cajon box drum donated by Spock

x2 subscriptions to VW Bus T4/T5 Magazine from Jimmer and co

All pictures can be seen in this thread, so please have a look and see just how generous some of our friends from this very forum have been A:

Many thanks to all of you who have donated a prize T:

WOW the list is like my stomach !!!!!! getting bigger by the day :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts