VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Suggestions welcome, don;t mind heading North this time ?

Baldock Services was quite good - and not too far for the Beds people

Happy to try somewhere new tho T:

Ok so the meet will be at Baldock services on the A1 for thr 23rd October for 19:30 onwards........ All welcome see you all there

Here's the address >>>>
Motorway: A1(M)

Where: at J10 and from A507

County: Hertfordshire

Postcode: SG7 5TR

Type: Single site, used by traffic in both directions

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: October Meet ?

Yeah, I was in Stevenage B&Q the other week as they were closing (10pm) there was a security guard shifting people on wanting to lock up.

I think Baldock services again would be good - Far North Herts location, unless anyone got a better suggestion ???

I expect Mr Stevo will be along shortly to set a date T:

·
Registered
616 Posts

My model club has an open day on Sunday 5th October if anybody fancies a free day out to watch some of the biggest models flown by some of the best model pilots in the country.
Food and drinks are available and proper loos. Flying starts at 10.00
Just outside Baldock off the A507 heading towards Buntingford. Turn imediate left after the bypass bridge.
Ken.

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

My model club has an open day on Sunday 5th October if anybody fancies a free day out to watch some of the biggest models flown by some of the best model pilots in the country.
Food and drinks are available and proper loos. Flying starts at 10.00
Just outside Baldock off the A507 heading towards Buntingford. Turn imediate left after the bypass bridge.
Ken.
Will try make this make this Ken, cheers for the invite - always a really good spectator event

1 - 20 of 31 Posts