VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As part of Xtreme Van / Autosparks Ltd expansion program we are now able to offer from stock a 240 Volt (Mains) Electrical Power Hook up kit.

This is surface mounted and includes everything that is required to install a 240v mains hook up into your Camper with a surface mounted inlet socket, consumer unit (RCD) with 2 x 13A switched sockets and all the cables, fittings and full instructions.

Price £56.70 plus £10 carrige (next day delivery)

Full details can be found at www.autosparks.co.uk (xtreme van parts) or tell 0115 9497211

Many thanks

Xtreme Van / Autosparks Ltd

·
Registered
182 Posts
Guessing (and I'm sure that Autosparks) will be able to say for definite, but maybe the price on the website may be excluding VAT and the price quoted here is including VAT (£47.25 + 20% = £56.70)

You could always check if that's the case by putting one in a basket on the website and going to checkout - If it then adds VAT, you have the answer. If not, then your answer.

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not meaning to be a prick here, but that same kit is £47.25 on the website??
Guessing (and I'm sure that Autosparks) will be able to say for definite, but maybe the price on the website may be excluding VAT and the price quoted here is including VAT (£47.25 + 20% = £56.70)

You could always check if that's the case by putting one in a basket on the website and going to checkout - If it then adds VAT, you have the answer. If not, then your answer.
hey its no problem, but yeah your dead right, my website is a net price and subject to the vat at 20%A:, but on here it includes it - its just that with the business side of things its always about the net price, but on forums / shows etc its about the total price to payT:, but what i do know is that its £20 cheaper than others the same on the market! - brokenvango, thanks for the support and deanpompey sorry to have confussed you:ILU:

many thanks

jay

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did wonder, normally websites say + vat but couldnt see it there and wasnt going to sign up to a website just to check!
Its no problem, it is stated in our terms and conditions on the home page, most sites being the sameT:

thanks again

jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts