VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've got 4 255/35/20 tyres for sale that still have the sticker showing (just). I bought these on new RS4 rims for my other half's bus and she really doesn't like the wheels at all. (I think there the ultimate).

So i now have buyer for the rs4 rims so there'll be 4 255/35/20 tyres for sale.

I can post these to you for £300 all in. The tyres have been fitted 1 week and have covered less than 50 miles.
They're primewell van load rated tyres.

I'm can be contacted on 07970 813330

I'm in Milton Keynes if you want to collect them and I'll knock £15 off the price, cheers Al

(maybe it would have been cheaper to swap the MRS.KING):)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Up for some good value for money tyres!
Hi bud,
I'm interested but you haven't stated the brand and full rating - ie are they XL rated?
Have they been repaired at all?
I would prefer delivery...
Cheers
Robert
:ILU:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi bud,
I'm interested but you haven't stated the brand and full rating - ie are they XL rated?
Have they been repaired at all?
I would prefer delivery...
Cheers
Robert
They're PRIMEWELL tyres and are XL rated I'm sure,

They are as said in the ad only done 50 miles, perfect condition, not a mark anywhere, MRS.KING didn't like the look and stance when I fitted new RS4 rims on her van, its been a very expensive project for me as she now has some new 5 spokes (chunkier look).

·
Registered
143 Posts
They're PRIMEWELL tyres and are XL rated I'm sure,

They are as said in the ad only done 50 miles, perfect condition, not a mark anywhere, MRS.KING didn't like the look and stance when I fitted new RS4 rims on her van, its been a very expensive project for me as she now has some new 5 spokes (chunkier look).
PM sent :ILU:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tyres are still for sale if anyone needs them, wheels have a new owner...

Sorry for not replying to all PM,s just got back from 12 days away!

Al

(P.S The T5 doesn't half feel weird after driving a 320hp yank tank for a while)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tyres are still sat in the garage, £300 delivered to your door

cheers

Al 07970 813330

1 - 8 of 8 Posts