VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im back with my second t4 after swapping my old one for a golf gti turbo last september then realising it was to small for a family with 3 childrenI: ,so i have just picked myself up an ex aa on an x reg 2.5 tdi 102 in good clean condition apart from a small dent on the side door tax and mot for the grand total of 2850 and im well chuffed ,will get some pics up tomorrow when ive washed it . let the fun begin.A:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
sounds a good buy, hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine.A:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers fella's ive lost alot of sleep over it allready and its only been one night but i couldnt get to sleep thinking about everything that i want to do to it.A:

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
well im back with my second t4 after swapping my old one for a golf gti turbo last september then realising it was to small for a family with 3 childrenI: ,so i have just picked myself up an ex aa on an x reg 2.5 tdi 102 in good clean condition apart from a small dent on the side door tax and mot for the grand total of 2850 and im well chuffed ,will get some pics up tomorrow when ive washed it . let the fun begin.A:
Welcome back fellaT:

Is that the one off ebay?

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
I knew it would not be long before you returned to a T4 Rich,did you get to keep the Golf?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
first job has been done, picked up a set of -60 heavy duty springs tonight, cheers Carl(freespirit).got home with the intention not to fit them until sunday but thought what the hell so i fitted them this evening and removed the air bags at the same time van is sitting alot better now and not looking like a 4x4,got to get one of my alloys repaired tomorrow and then i can get that back on the van,still havnt had a chance to take any pics yet as by the time i get home from work its a bit dark should be able to get some at the weekend though,T:

·
Registered
138 Posts
well done mate T: knew it wouldnt take you long to start to work your magic...did you take your wheel to laffins?..legend came into the garage yesterday with his damaged wheel and that's well and truly knacked and he recons their gonna repair that for £35..speak to you soon buddy all the best ian....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i have finally found some time to take some photos in the daylight, spent the day today stripping it back to the bare panels,and gave it a good clean down to get it ready for insulation etc etc....
one pic of the evening i got it

then the ones i took today before the strip out,

then how she looked when i had finished,

and the pile of wires which i took out,

i also have a set of clear indicator lenses which i went to fit but had the wrong bulbsI: so that will have to wait until tomorrow

1 - 20 of 88 Posts