VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have the rock n roll bed out of my van for sale.

It's a 3/4 size, ply boarded with 2 seat belts fitted. I believe it could be an original forge bed, however i'm unsure as there are no labels. It is more likely a replica however.

It's in very good but used condition however one of the belts sockets has broken plastics. used foam is provided however the covers have been removed. The previous owner appears to have done a little welding to mount it to the van, i'll get pictures tomorrow!

I'm asking £150 for this and can't really deliver it (although i expect a courier could be about £100)

Pictures will follow tomorrow.

Pm me any questions!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys, unfortunately i havent had a chance to get those pictures (im trying to write a dissertation!) i'll get pictures tomorrow for anyone interested!

Please PM me if you're serious and we can discuss!

Thom

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about the delay in pics guys, ive been very busy but will promise to put the pics up tonight!

Thom

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bed sold last night just as i was about to put pictures up.

Sorry guys!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What can i say, it sold mate - thats why i had it listed and the listing did its job?

Apologies if you feel put out but i work on a first come first sold basis...
When it was so cheap what is to be expected? I guess someone knew how to secure it!

cheers

Thom

·
Registered
94 Posts
Its not that someone beat me to the punch, its just I replied to your ad within hours asking for pictures which I was promised four days on the trot and then I find out it was sold.
It's your bed and you can sell it it anyone you like but it's common courtesy to let the interested parties know what's happening.
Matt.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And thats why i did let you lot know asap. :*

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
I pm'd about the bed, then never got back to you due to internet connection going down (Had to wait on a new router). At the end of the day someone said they would buy it without pictures, thats what happens,one definete sale is better than a few maybes depending on pictures T:

its a bit like first dibs, i have put plenty of items on here for sale. People say 1st/2nd/3rd dibs, then dissapear never heard from ever again :*.

Glad you got it away

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for that mate - to be honest we all know this was cheap (it did turn out to be a forge) and i just wanted rid.

I simply imagine some people feel put out because they didn't snap up the bargain?

I appreciate your reply and insight!

Thom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.