VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Stripped my velle. I'am currently deciding what width bed to go for. I read a thread on here saying some found the 3/4 a bit small for two, whereas other found it fine. I can't don't the thread again unfortunatly. So what is The general consesus ? Masses of storage isn't an issue for me. Whereas being comfy is as I'm investing in the van and bed I'd like it to be good to sleep in*<:)>! Thanks for any replies !

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Hi! Stripped my velle. I'am currently deciding what width bed to go for. I read a thread on here saying some found the 3/4 a bit small for two, whereas other found it fine. I can't don't the thread again unfortunatly. So what is The general consesus ? Masses of storage isn't an issue for me. Whereas being comfy is as I'm investing in the van and bed I'd like it to be good to sleep in*<:)>! Thanks for any replies !
For comfort i'd go with the full width bed every time!!! T:

Me, the missis and the dog have lots of room!! T:T:

·
Registered
240 Posts
3/4 is quite cosy, but then leaves space for a bit more down the side of the bed. you need to find the balance between comfort and storage space in my opinion and 3/4 is a good way to go for that.
*<:)>

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
this is a need/want/personal choice thread i think

i wanted a camper so i needed to fit a 3/4 bed

i would have liked a full width but would have been left with a kitchen pod at best

make sure you have a good old think about what you really want

me and the other half are both quite big "dont tell her i said that" and a 3/4 bed is big enough

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol at the above post!! I think I'm going to have to find somewhere I can have a quick lie/try before I buy! Any recommendations of suppliers in the Cornwall area? Thanks for replies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts