VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
M1 TESTED ROCK AND ROLL BED - SUPERIOR AUTO TRIMMING FINISH​

**FROM ONLY £790.00 IN VINYL.**
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO WITH REGARDS TO ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER MATERIALS.
CALEDONIAN CAMPERS AND CONVERSIONS LTD ARE OFFERING OUR CUSTOMERS A SAFE QUALITY PRODUCT AT THE SAME PRICES WE SELL TO TRADE CUSTOMERS.

OUR ROCK AND ROLL BEDS HAVE PASSED ALL EU STRENGTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.

BOTH EC DIRECTIVE 76-115-EEC AS AMENDED BY 2005-41-EC & ECE REGULATION 14.07 FOR M1 LOADING.

NOW YOU CAN CARRY YOUR PASSENGERS WITH CONFIDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND. CALEDONIAN CAMPERS AND CONVERSIONS LTD ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE A SAFE, COMFORTABLE, SYLISH SEAT/BED WITH THE AUTO TRIMMING BEING SECOND TO NONE AT A FRACTION OF THE RRP. WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR DEPOT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

OUR SEATS/BEDS ARE MADE TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF VANS INCLUDING:

* VOLKSWAGEN T4
* VOLKSWAGEN T5
* DUCATO'S
* BONGO'S
* VIVARO'S
* TRANSIT'S & MANY MORE

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT IF OUR BEDS FIT YOUR VEHICLE.

PRICES OF MATERIAL:

* VINYL - £790.00
* ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S TRIM I.E INCA/PLACE - £845.00
* AUTOMOTIVE LEATHER - £1090.00
* GRADE A LEATHER (HIDE) - £1200.00
* IF YOU REQUIRE A CUSTOMISED AUTO-TRIMMING JOB, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH A MEMBER OF STAFF FOR A QUOTE.

CALEDONIAN CAMPERS AND CONVERSIONS LTD ROCK AND ROLL BEDS ARE TRIMMED IN TOP QUALITY AUTO-MOTIVE OR GRADE A LEATHER (HIDE) WHICH FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST CAN BE CROSS STITCHED, FLUTED, PIPED TO OUR CUSTOMERS OWN SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS BY OUR IN HOUSE AUTO/COACH-TRIMMER & UPHOLSTERER.

ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S TRIM INCLUDES - VOLKSWAGEN MATERIAL, TRANSIT, EXPERT, CITROEN, MERCEDES VITO, MAZDA, TOYOTA AND MUCH MORE.

WE USE THE BEST HEAVY DUTY FOAM IN THE MARKET FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND DURABILITY.

ALL MATERIALS USED COMPLY WITH THE 1988 FIRE AND SAFETY REGULATIONS.

ROCK AND ROLL BED DIMENSIONS:

* WIDTH : 105 CM
* HEIGHT : 115 CM
* BED DOWN : 189 CM

AN M1 STATUS PASS CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED WITH EVERY SEAT SOLD.

PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1 WEEK FOR DISPATCH, DELIVERY USUALLY WITHIN 2-3 DAYS AFTER DISPATCH. PLEASE CALL US OR EMAIL US QUOTING YOUR POST CODE FOR COURIER COSTS AS THEY CAN VARY. UK DELIVERY ONLY. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN AVOID COURIER COSTS BY COLLECTING FROM OUR DEPOT BASED IN GLASGOW.

DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL US OR CALL US ON 0141 952 5399 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

www.caledonianconversions.co.uk - [email protected]

NO HIDDEN EXTRAS, M1 TESTED FRAME, UPHOLSTERY AND SEAT BELTS ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICING ABOVE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A ROCK AND ROLL BED FRAME WITHOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND PRICING.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great looking beds and incredibly good value for the spec you are
offering.

My van isn't ready for a bed yet, but one of your beds is now at the
top of my wish list. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are u still doing rock and roll beds crash tested if so how much is there a video where I can see them putting up and down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts