VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this rock and roll bed for sale as I am switching to a Cannons Forge bed.

I'm not sure of the make or origin of this bed as it is what was installed in the van when I bought it in July last year.
It is comfortable, in perfect working order and upholstered very nicely in Inca material. There are no rips, tears or stains and it also features a static lap belt.
It seems the base is made of wooden boxes which double up as under-seat storage areas. The boxes are made of pretty heavy duty ply at around 12-15mm thickness, so very sturdy.

I will be completely honest, the reason I want to switch to a Cannons Forge is that I will now be carrying my two young sons (one newborn and the other 3 years old) in the back, so the CF bed offers an extra seat belt (3 point ones too), giving me a little more peace of mind about safety and meaning my wife can now ride shotgun up front with me. She wasn't ever that keen on travelling in the back with our 3 year old sitting up front, I can't think why!. I:

Anyway, taking advice from the guy at T4 World, who will be fitting my new CF bed, I am asking for £200 ono. (Which he thought the bed was worth all day long).

It will be collection only from Ashford, Kent.

Feel free to ask me any more questions by contacting me on here or on my mobile 07795278652 or email daniel.drydenATsky.com.

Now for the pics!.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts