VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had lap belts on my bongo seats for a while but now with a change of interior set up I would like to fit proper over the shoulder 3 points as my van has the threaded holes etc in the posts.
Has anybody got any information on where I could get the belts to fit in the bongo belt receivers and vw threaded holes or had any experience of doing this please.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi i have bongo seats in rear of my van i fitted sparco full harness to two side seats and kept bongo lap belt for centre seat i bought bongo seatbelt but could not fit it as not long enough dont know if that helps peteT:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
i have a bongo seat with bongo seat belts they are the rear bongo ones and seam to be long enough as i can move the seat on the runners and the belts still have slack hope this helps

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Sorry, read the title and thought this was about something else.

I'd love to have a special seat dedicated to this passtime I:.

If anyone wants me I'll be in my bong seat :cool:.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have fitted the Original Bongo seats and as said, there is plenty of slack even when i move the seats forward from their usual locations.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got the bongo seat in my LWB and i have used a set of front t4 seat belts and got hold of a golf rear lapbelt and recievers, all bolted in and works fine...
Cheers for that will check my belts to make sure the belts fit the recievers this weekend, does anybody have a set of belts for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts