VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I,ve not really looked into it yet so it might be an obviuos answer but can you get rock and roll beds with three seat belts fitted.
I've got three kids and currently have a standard bench seat in the but i'm wanting to swap it over to a bed.
If you can any ideas where from.
Any help would be appreciated cheers guys

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
hi mate
our full width deluxe will take three passengers also get the seat belts on as well if you want to also can be fitted down on the lashing down points have a look on my web site www.autobedsuk.com or send me your email and i will send you some pictures
thanks mark T:

·
Registered
496 Posts
hi mate
our full width deluxe will take three passengers also get the seat belts on as well if you want to also can be fitted down on the lashing down points have a look on my web site www.autobedsuk.com or send me your email and i will send you some pictures
thanks mark T:
Hi so how much for a full width with 3 seat belts then I:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I had the same issue, only 2 kids though, but didn't want to go down the whole "is it safe route" everytime we went out in the van.

In the end I went for a RIB Reimo Seat/Bed combination from South West Campers, firstly can't fault the choice of company, superb from beginning to end, but the seat itself has 3 x 3 point seat belts and the option of headrests and the kids seats fit with no issues at all.

You will be paying at the upper end of the scale for it, but I've eased my conscience in doing so. I don't envy you the whole decision making process. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can I be cheeky and tag along with this thread?

I have exactly the same issue as the OP. I have a Caravelle and would really like to continue to use the standard belts with whatever seat/bed gets fitted. (Stripy fabric that matches the rest of the seats would be good too)

In addition to the above what are the feelings about Multivan seats? Is there a problem using/fitting these? Is there an easy way of obtaining them?

Thanks

Euan.

·
Registered
331 Posts
ive said it about ten times before and will say it ten times again ,CANNONS FORGE < are the way foward!! their slide and ride beds are the bomb!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts