VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Not many I'm afraid. What area are you? I can check the local shops for stock levels. Or you can order a copy for my web site www.vwbusmagazine.com and get it delivered to your door :D

Jimmer

just ordered it,im a wee distance away from the shops,and its raining,but i like clicking buttons in the house :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Spot on... Just intime for my week away in wales, I can sit in the sun and read on the Beach in Sunny Wales. :ILU:

·
Registered
250 Posts
got issue 3 today T:
read most of it allready great mag
not so sure about the front end off the t5 cover shoot van:eek:

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
If we all liked the same things, beyond the base vehicles, we wouldn't have the mag, or this forum, come to that T:.

All hail the special ones :eek::D:ILU:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I take it this is his T5 so now we know why richierich69 was asking us to help with his scratch removal, I feel like we were cheatedI: Only joking, did the 3m stuff do the job thats what i want to knowA:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm glad I subscribed after the 2nd edition.
It's giving me lots of courage & inspiration on my first conversion.

Downside is I can't get it off the missus and her design ideas are going to end up costing a fortune!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I take it this is his T5 so now we know why richierich69 was asking us to help with his scratch removal, I feel like we were cheatedI: Only joking, did the 3m stuff do the job thats what i want to knowA:
Lol. Let's just say I ordered 3m from wax daddy who took my money and have never sent it out. There phone number just says its not been recognised. Have emailed them too and still no reply!!

Lucky the photo shoot was taken in November last year before the scratches appeared on the bonnet. I'm convinced it was a dirty leather that someone's used to clean it with.

Have learnt always clean your own van!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I subscribed via Zinio so I can keep the magazines digitally and stop them being thrown out, but no 3rd issue via Zinio yet :*:* Seems the digital subscribers are the poor relations!!!! :eek::eek: Checked a few times today and NOTHING!!!! :(

·
Registered
302 Posts
I subscribed via Zinio so I can keep the magazines digitally and stop them being thrown out, but no 3rd issue via Zinio yet :*:* Seems the digital subscribers are the poor relations!!!! :eek::eek: Checked a few times today and NOTHING!!!! :(
Me too !!!!
"come on, sort it out":*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts