VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4x Genuine 18" Audi RS4 Alloys + Tyres [now with pics]

£460 delivered!

hey guys, not had these long but now might be selling the velle as i am going to live in germany for half a year! then would hopefully be buying a multivan on my return. anyway, wheels are genuine audi rs4 wheels (four of) with audi centre caps and top quality tyres with LOTS of thread left. 5x112 pcd 8J x 18H2 ET 43 so will go straight on T:

tyres are 235/40 R18 95W - 2x bridgestone potenza, 2x continental which have done less than 1000 miles.

you can see for yourself on the wheels. one is perfect, one has a very small scratch (a line, see pic), one has a very small paint fleck (see pic) and the fourth has a bit of a kerb scrape from an unfortunate parking event where it slipped off the kerb.

wheel one (just not clean!)

wheel two (also not clean, small scratch on bottom spoke)

wheel three (also not clean, small bit of paint missing)

wheel four (once again not cleaned, bit of a kerbing and that's just a bit of grit on the tyre!)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will be cleaning them tonight (if i get time) and sorting some more pics out so everyone can see them a bit more clearly T:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure on the offer send me a pm
am away this weekend until sunday afternoon/evening

just cleaned them all up (and van) and they look lovely, rain has prevented pictures but hopefully it goes in the next 30 mins and i will get some better pics up of the faces

i am based in harrow

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
made it in the nick of time before the rain came flooding down!

as you can see they need a polish to make them their shiniest as i just washed them

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
These wheels will be with me in a few weeks as I bought the van as well. I can part ex the Audi wheels with a load bearing set (not steels) as these will not be useful for what I'm going to use the velle for.:( Prefer to deal south as I am driving to London weekly T:T: Also looking for drivers seat for the velle.T:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts