VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I picked this up a few months back and stuck some pictures up of it looking like this.

Matt (Geko) lent me some wheels with legal tyres to get it through an MOT (I had the Dotz Mugellos on order). It then sat looking sorry for itself in my back yard til a few weeks ago when I ran it down to my mates in ST Austell in stock form and we gave it a little makeover.
Thinking about it now I should have taken more pictures as things got done but I will know for next time.

and before any of you start with the "5 days?...... all you have done is dropped it and put some wheels on" remarks LOL:
Its had Belts, pump, rollers, calipers, drums, pads and shoes replaced and it took nearly 2 days to get the paint back in that shape ;)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
That's a fantastic transformation mate, a good week's work for sure. Looks the nuts.
Did you get the bed from Ikea at Brum last night by any chance? I was there in the missus' car and saw two red T4s pull on together one of them a LWB with very similar looking polished rims.
All I got was set of knives and forks and some shelf brackets that need to go back. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts