VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eonon E0833 Headunit

Single Din 5.3" screen
Plays DVDs, CDs, direct IPOD connection, SD slot USB etc etc...
Remote needs new batteries
Screen is unmarked
Comes with everything pictured (not IPOD!)

Worth a google to see what it does!

No longer required so needs a new home.

£80+£10 postage or collection from East Devon welcome.

Picture of DVD playing - i forgot to press pause hence a bit blurry!

·
Registered
276 Posts
does this plug into standard iso plug? edit: just seen the iso plug in the piccie, so assume it is..
Is it touchscreen?
I havent even tried a stereo in my van yet so assume it works :eek:

Quite interested but cant find much info about it via google

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes as you spotted standard ISO and it's touch screen - hence lack of buttons on the fascia!

Welcome to try it in your van - i'm passing honiton later and can drop it off if required...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes as you spotted standard ISO and it's touch screen - hence lack of buttons on the fascia!

Welcome to try it in your van - i'm passing honiton later and can drop it off if required...
this might sound a bit random... avforums?!

Same username as yours, interested in my waterproof digital camera and local to me:confused:

Maybe we could come to some arrangement?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yep thats the forum - small world - i'm afraid funds won't justify upgrading my current waterproof xacti camera as tempting as it is! Van is due some tyres shortly I:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Lol yep thats the forum - small world - i'm afraid funds won't justify upgrading my current waterproof xacti camera as tempting as it is! Van is due some tyres shortly I:
ok fair enough, small world indeed!
I was budgeting for £50 so will have to think a bit (read: talk to the lady with the money;))

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My apologies for the lack of responses on this item - finally getting things back on track!

Due to me being a muppet etc i am happy to accept a sensible offer for the unit as i'd rather it was useful to someone on here than throwing it at ebay, please bear in mind it's going to cost a tenner to post safely!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts