1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
51 Reg 1.9TD T4 Panel Van - SOLD

For Sale is my 2001 51 Reg 1.9td Panel Van

130k miles.
3 seat cab, full bulkhead, unglazed barn doors.
MOT Jan 2010
Tax Nov 2009
Service History
Good Condition for age
Solid, Reliable van
Clear lenses
Wind Deflectors
velle wheeltrims
Central locking kit fitted

I have owned and enjoyed this van for business (handyman) and pleasure for the last 3 years (30k miles). I bought it as a lease disposal from a Safe fitting company based in Kent. They had it resprayed before it was sold and so the paintwork is really pretty good for a van this age and polishes up a treat.

It's in good condition but does have a couple of small scrapes and the usual scratches and dings for an 8 year old vehicle. It's not a ragged out builders van though and is very tidy and presentable.

Rear is plylined, with some ply racking and carpet/vinyl on the floor.

I am now no longer running the business and so the van sadly has to go. I would love to turn it into a day van/camper but don't have the time or the cash at the moment.

Here are the few not so good points :

Couple of bodywork scrapes (see pics) - nothing major.
Temperature gauge has gone part time (loose connection?) but works more often than not!
Usual dings and scratches for 8 years old.
Drivers mirror surround (plastic bit) cracked (by a nice British Gas van!)
Passenger door not locking on central locking at moment. Linkage needs adjusting.
Occasionally water is leaking from expansion bottle/cap. Not bothered me so haven't replaced it - just keep topping up water now and again.

All in all this van has transported me daily all around 2 counties for the last 3 years and further afield on occasion and has never let me down. It's a top van with plenty more to give.

Ideally I need £2800 (No VAT) but for a forum member who can give it a good home there may be a deal to be done .... make me an offer.

Now £2400 (no VAT) Now Sold... Thanks

Based in Malvern, Worcestershire.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi mate, i`m very interested but have only got 2500 in the bank, so if the deal for a forum member stretches that far PM me
good luck with the sale anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, if this van is still for sale can you please gimmie a bell on 07909771168. I'm interested. When would it be convenient to have a look at it? cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Chip, I am not a million miles away from malvern, you might have what I am looking for. Can you send me your contact details please so I can call to arrange a viewing.

Thanks, Nick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts