VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
52 Plate T4 SWB Transporter £4900.00

Here is my 52 plate transporter. Its Blue including Bumpers.

158k miles on the clock and counting. New tyres all round on alloys. There are also spare steel wheels with good tread too.

Recent brakes, cam belt and water cooler replaced at 138k, year old tow bar and battery. Always fixed and maintained regardless of cost. New upper ball joints last year and recently rebuilt wiring loom.

Inside is insulated and carpeted. Rear barn door with window and side windows with tinted glass and blackout curtains. There are quilted thermal blinds for the drivers window, passenger window and windscreen to keep you toasty in the winter and cool in the summer. The bed is double sized and can be retracted to make a seat and extra space in the van.Down each side we have boxed sections for storage.

On the rear there is a fiamma fixed rack for 2 bikes.

All in all a great little van. We have a small baby now and just need a slightly bigger vehicle for comfortable weekends away.

Bad point. The paint work is not perfect but there is only a tiny bit of rust on the rear arches. Other than that I m hard pushed to find fault

MOT through until 29 April 2017, I m happy to test it before you buy and it will be serviced before then

It has two sets of cab seats. Those pictures and a set of original seats to make it a three seater.

I m after £4900.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts