VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 60mm CMC lowering kit including their green meanie dampers,
The springs are the 60mm HD TUV approved springs and the dampers are the green meanies to match the springs.
The springs are new and not been fitted, the dampers i got as mine were leaking but i fitted them and found them to be too soft for what i use the van for, I am a builder so i carry pallets of bricks and tiles etc, I fitted them 2 weeks ago and within 2 days i picked up a pallet of tiles for a roofing job i was about to do and found that they felt too soft while carrying that much weight (in excess of 1200kg we think).
So i took them off as i didnt want to have any issues while carrying such loads, So the dampers did approximately 38 miles before i removed them so basically new.
I have a spare rear new unfitted damper also.
So if your interested you will get the set of 4 dampers and the 2 rear springs plus a spare rear damper.
I'm sure this set up would be fine for a normal camper or day van but not convinced they are rated to the full loads that i will carry.
cost new was £170.00
would like £100 for them all, I have looked into postage and with the weight it would be £22.00 inc packaging!!!!! cannot find it any cheaper i am sorry, If you are near to the chester area then you can collect no problem and no postage charge, Cash on collection please or bank transfer or paypal if i am to post, Any questions please ask and i will get back to you as soon as i pick up the PM, I can send a photo to your mobile too if you send me the number.
Kind Regards Simon.T:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i will have these.

can collect tonight around 8pm. could you meet me at the Tudor Rose pub next to Two Mills Honda

paul

0794 103 9696

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will have these.

can collect tonight around 8pm. could you meet me at the Tudor Rose pub next to Two Mills Honda

paul

0794 103 9696
Hi Paul your the first so yours I believe. I'm in Leeds till tonight but will not be home till 10 ish, can meet after that or any time tommorow ?? Let me know 07510425506 Si.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts