1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
This was evolution campers van off here ,he told me he sold this for £33,000 last month to this guy ,ring him and ask him why he is selling it so soon ?? there maybe a deal to be had ?but for £30,000 I would at the very least want a fridge!!!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
If I was spending that kind of money then I'd definitely buy a high spec van and have it converted the exact way I want it. From what I can see in the photos, the original van spec looks pretty basic. T:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
This was evolution campers van off here ,he told me he sold this for £33,000 last month to this guy ,ring him and ask him why he is selling it so soon ?? there maybe a deal to be had ?but for £30,000 I would at the very least want a fridge!!!!:eek:
Maybe because it was never evo's van in the first place. Maybe the guy who was bank rolling him wanted his money back I:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Way too much,

I bought a fully loaded 12 month old van and had a full Three Bridge Infinity conversion with a Reimo poptop and RIB seat for not much more than that.

Phil

·
Registered
326 Posts
Last month, really??, only he posted on his own evolution t5 interior thread dated 18 August that it was sold soon after it was finished, that's why no time for magazine feature?? :*

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Last month, really??, only he posted on his own evolution t5 interior thread dated 18 August that it was sold soon after it was finished, that's why no time for magazine feature?? :*
Ye I agree why would someone buy a van for £33,000 then sell it for £29,000 something does not ring true I wonder what it is I::*

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the replies guys! i have spoken to the person selling it,and he says he bought it from the vw main dealers in january , had it converted by a place in preston i think he said, he didnt say who'd done it, but i got the feeling the guy wasnt a happy bunny. i was going to go up and see it,but dont think ill bother , a few of you hav said its overpriced. and its above my budget T:

·
Registered
326 Posts
What is going on with this van? No wonder its current owner doesn't seem a happy bunny, its been reduced on eBay, losing money hand over fist it would seem! I feel for the guy, though I am not surprised it hasn't sold. Poor guy.

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
What is going on with this van? No wonder its current owner doesn't seem a happy bunny, its been reduced on eBay, losing money hand over fist it would seem! I feel for the guy, though I am not surprised it hasn't sold. Poor guy.
Whats going on is it was never evolutions van in the first place. It was this guys, and he bank rolled the van and conversion,then took it back when it didnt sell I:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts