VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
previously known as: first t4
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a set of genuine rs4 alloys with 95 xl top brands 4mm tread freshly powder coated and laqured black.not been used since refurb.want 16"or maybe 17" with van rated tyres.(old school ).prefered why:) would consider swap for stainless exhaust with decat ,smev sink and hob.interior units why

ALLOYS NOW SOLD
looking to buy some old school with the funds WHY .

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was hoping to get some old school .not really fussed on the run of the mill audi's
thanks anyway

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The tyres are great, for a car, not load rated, 205/60/15 91v but have approx 6-7mm tread, i can see about exchanging them for load rated if your interested. They are in silver and good nick, not buckled/cracked, they have been properly drilled by me to fit on the T4, which they do perfectly and dont snare on brakes/drums unlike some pentas out there. Will grab think they are 7jx15 et29 will dbl check later/tomo.

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The tyres are great, for a car, not load rated, 205/60/15 91v but have approx 6-7mm tread, i can see about exchanging them for load rated if your interested. They are in silver and good nick, not buckled/cracked, they have been properly drilled by me to fit on the T4, which they do perfectly and dont snare on brakes/drums unlike some pentas out there. Will grab think they are 7jx15 et29 will dbl check later/tomo.
i am interested especially if they are et29 as i dont want to space the sliding door out.would like some pics if you can email me some .

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also what type rs4 alloys are yours the newer ones or the older ones, just a google picture is enough for now to know what type they are
there the nine spoke ones if you give me your email i'll send you some pics

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a set of Audi Ronal in 15" haved been sprayed matt black by prevoius owner comes with 4 new load rated tyres.
195.70.15 105T.
Picture is of the type of wheels.

There are 5 stud and are fittedto my van at the moment.
Can get a picture if intrested.

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not really what i'm looking for. but would'nt mind a pic of them especially if there on the van .
cheers

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the pic mate ,did'nt realise they were "15" am looking for 16" or 17" as i have 15"on at the mo
chreers anyway

1 - 20 of 22 Posts