VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably an age old question but what's the difference, I read they whe exactly the same turbo injectors the lot. My mate with a 84 said he could only get his mapped to 106 as it has a smaller turbo than the 104, can some one confirm for me please.

Thought is was a bit weird if they are the same as golf, passats have different turbo and injectors for higher bhp engines

Cheers guys

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Probably an age old question but what's the difference, I read they whe exactly the same turbo injectors the lot. My mate with a 84 said he could only get his mapped to 106 as it has a smaller turbo than the 104, can some one confirm for me please.

Thought is was a bit weird if they are the same as golf, passats have different turbo and injectors for higher bhp engines

Cheers guys
all the same bud and both can be remapped to around 135/140T:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks that what I thought asi am sure I have seen the 84 at 125 odd one here thanks will continue to look at 84s

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Ok thanks that what I thought asi am sure I have seen the 84 at 125 odd one here thanks will continue to look at 84s
do a search on pendle,loads of facts n figs on there bud,it will give you a bit more info,good luck with the huntT:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Same engine mine is a 104 which now does 136 with 196K on the Clock, if looking for a base van you may get an 84 slightly cheaper than a 104. Yo will wan it remapped though, best money I have spent to date

1 - 5 of 5 Posts