VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is anyone running 8x16 et11's I have just purchased a set realy cheep and wonder if they will fit on my t4 without sticking out to far ? I'll try them on later tomorrow and take a picture but untill then ..... any advice or pictures would be welcome. Thanks david

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bamberjim,
any idea on how much a bit is ? i'm looking for euro look with a little (safe) streach. Will I need to roll the arches ? Just checked the wheels and I should be able to machine back the mounting face to pull them in a little if I need too ...................

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
think they should be ok dude,i had 8x16s the et was 57 but i had a 25mm adaptor so the et would of been 22,u`ll get a bit of stretch with 195/50/16`s,i rekon u`ll have the perfect setup on the rear,might stick out a bit to much on the front,may be an idea to get the fronts machine`d down 10mmish,wanna see photos when there on for defo,remember,poke means prizes!:ILU::ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
you will have problems with your sliding door for sure i know i have had et 13 on before and had some serious rubbing .but will look the dogs if you can make them work
cheers
higgy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts