VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone,

I have T5 on standard suspension. Wondering if my new rims will fit under arches, or how it will look like?

My whells are 8x19, et 43 but they are 5x112 ane have to use adaptors of 20mm thickness. All in all it gives et of 23.
As per my measurment front wheel will be 5mm out of arches - dont like it. May it cause rubbing on full lock?
Any issue on aft wheels?

Can anybody tell me if was running on such a or similar set up? Pictures very welcome.

Cheers,
Clemens

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I'm running ET45 all round on 9" wide wheels but 15mm spacers up front and 20mm in the back but am lowered quite a lot which pulls them in. I guess on standard suspension you're going to be running some fat tyres with them too which may cause problems. Checked willtheyfit.com?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tyres I want to go are 235/45. Thats not a baloon, but far away from stretch.
If I count correct, your set up is close to 8'' with ET18?
Checked allready willtheyfit.com and thats pretty much with what I measured. Just would like to get info from epxerienced users or see it on pic.

Do you mean that the lower car is, the more wheels go under arches?
I tried to mock up wheels having car on jacked up but then van is not level and it is difficult to see final position of wheel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts