VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everone im new on here so first off i would just like to say hello. I am thining of getting some wolfrace shark staggered fitting alloys for the t4 the sizes are fronts 8.5 x 18 , rears 9.5 x 18 et 42. They have got a massive polished 3" dish on the rears, so i think these would look pretty cool on a t4, any way has any one ever tried fitting a wheel this size on the rears before, also i intend on lowering the bus 45mm on the rear and 50mm on the front, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i take it its not those wheels in avatar

got any pics??

sounds cool, i keep wondering on a set of 17x 10 and slammed on the rear
Type in item no 110412774308 to evilbay and have a look (they did have them listed as vw t4 with et 42 and the 9.5 x 18 rears as an option all running on 235/40/18 rubber, not the amg et 35 as in this listing , but it must have ended ) any way I think these would look mighty fine on a t4 and would give a much better ride than running on 19"s with 35's (also cheaper when the tyres need replacing ) also i think your t4 looks well smart with the brown bonnet and merc wheels on the pics.

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
Type in item no 110412774308 to evilbay and have a look (they did have them listed as vw t4 with et 42 and the 9.5 x 18 rears as an option all running on 235/40/18 rubber, not the amg et 35 as in this listing , but it must have ended ) any way I think these would look mighty fine on a t4 and would give a much better ride than running on 19"s with 35's (also cheaper when the tyres need replacing ) also i think your t4 looks well smart with the brown bonnet and merc wheels on the pics.
Wheels on listing look nice

Very spindly though,

These type of wheels are nice but youwill be able to see straight through them.
It's not a nice view
would have to keep inner arches of van clean and would also advise painting calipers.

Lardyb T:

·
Registered
134 Posts
like those 10j's cool look..

i'm putting porsche wheels on mine, gonna try and get 10j's on the rear, glad you managed it!

:ILU:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Those 10j's do look the nuts but I still prefer the dayglo ones T:

P.s. For fooks sake don't show that 'Kerb$ide' decal round here I:

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Damn it, I had my wheels all sussed but I keep coming back to look at those 17x10's!

What's the ride like, I imagine it's a lot more comfy than the 19's with 35 profile tyres I'm thinking of?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts