VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at some 19 inch alloys, they are 9.5j et40 all round. Will these fit ok without rear door rub? I’ve got a shuttle with double sliding doors so do need to be careful. I think the tyres are 255 45 r19

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Mine are 9.5, et45 but with 20mm spacers so et25 and 245/35 tyres - loads of room. Still well within the arch. Probably the best pic I have (in fact I think I was running my 15mm spacers in this pic possibly but still only 5mm difference):

Dalby by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine are 9.5, et45 but with 20mm spacers so et25 and 245/35 tyres - loads of room. Still well within the arch. Probably the best pic I have (in fact I think I was running my 15mm spacers in this pic possibly but still only 5mm difference):

Dalby by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr
Thanks Davey and what was the fronts on yours they look really close to the edge. Just wondering whether the et40 with 9.5j will be under the arch or stick out. So difficult to know what to do

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Fronts are 9.5 / et45 as well but with 15mm spacers so et30. ET40 should be fine as long as you don't fit massive tyres.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fronts are 9.5 / et45 as well but with 15mm spacers so et30. ET40 should be fine as long as you don't fit massive tyres.
I think they are 255 45 R19s, and they are brand new Goodyear eagle so ideally i wouldnt want to change them. Would they be ok? They look slightly stretched

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive got coilovers to go on as well but they are not slammed probably about 70mm

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh, I reckon they'll be fine. Looking on willtheyfit, you'll have 10mm less poke with those tyres than I do (although consider that the wheels do get sucked in a touch as mine goes down so probably similar overall):

Yeh, I reckon they'll be fine. Looking on willtheyfit, you'll have 10mm less poke with those tyres than I do (although consider that the wheels do get sucked in a touch as mine goes down so probably similar overall):

does your sliding door clear ok? I’ve got shuttle door cards not sure if they are different or not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts