VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been building our camper for the last 9 months and finally she has got to the point where I can finally use her. Can't say it's finished as I'm always finding something else that I want to add. Really glad I started this project now as am totally new to the VW scene and never done anything like this before. Had our first night in the van last night to try it out and glad the wife and kids all enjoyed it :D just need to get myself out and about now to some shows H:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well done you, looks like the kids love it. Here's to you guys and all your adventures. Enjoy :cheers

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Just needed a test flight to make sure the Mrs and kids were happy with it before we hopefully go away for a few days next week.
I've been like an expectant mother over the last nine months but thankfully without the pain at the end of it! T:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were you on the M6 southbound at about 1pm near Preston today? Went past you, can't be two that look the same as yours!

Phooey.
That will have been us :D Thankfully I was the only one not fast asleep although it's hard to keep your eyes open when everyone else is flaked out T:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it pal looks like the bed worked well aswell, look forward to see you at the festivals / shows we will have a beer .T:T:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you enjoyed it pal looks like the bed worked well aswell, look forward to see you at the festivals / shows we will have a beer .T:T:
Yes was a good one. Thanks again for sorting me out with the cab bed :tu have you had a look at camp G-Sus yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts