VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW T4 Campervan for sale (Beckenham, London)
1996 Registration (private plate not included)
83,800k genuine miles on the clock
1.9 Diesel engine
Registered with the DVLA as a Campervan so it is EXEMPT from the Low Emission Zone!
Minor work/finishing needed to complete the van hence why the sale price is only £7,000

Full spec below:
• Re-spray
• A pop up roof with a double roof bed (with strengthening system) has been fitted by a professional conversion company called O’Connors campers. (www.oconnorscampers.co.uk)
• I have fitted a side window to the side of the van.
• A double rock-n-roll bed has been fitted to the inside of the van by a conversion company called Cannons forge. (www.cannonsforge.com) This means that the van now has the capacity to sleep 4 comfortably within the van itself.
• The interior has been ply lined, insulated and carpeted.
• A 15inch television/dvd has been installed
• A sink and cooking area for a gas stove has been installed from a company called procraft campers (www.procraftcampers.co.uk) this also provides storage and water storage/waste water facilities.
• The front bench seat converts into a fully flat solid table area and I also have a fixed but removable table in the van.
• A leisure battery and inverter has been fitted to provide electricity for the van.
• Electric hook up leads included
• An electric fridge/cool box has been fitted.
• The van has several storage areas built in within the van in both the bed area and in the roof.
• The van has a substantial awning which is attached to the side to provide additional living space and sleeping areas when camping.
Email me for more pictures and more information : [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts