VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Shocks are leaking. Only approx four years old. They came with the Van. Would have been a bit bouncy otherwise. Anywhose, I need to replace but its a bit shocking (sorry. I'll get me Coat) when you look at the range available.
My Van is slightly lowered sitting on Dr Eibachs finest at the rear and just above the soon to be trimmed Bumpstops on the front. I could go lower but i'm quite fond of my Spine and the Cutlery in the rear.
Can anyone recomend a decent set that will last? I dont need super duper all singing and dancing items that will improve my cornering ability. I'm to old for all that malarky. I just want a nice or ugly set that will do the dance on corners and work with a slightly lowered Bus.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
My Shocks are leaking. Only approx four years old. They came with the Van. Would have been a bit bouncy otherwise. Anywhose, I need to replace but its a bit shocking (sorry. I'll get me Coat) when you look at the range available.
My Van is slightly lowered sitting on Dr Eibachs finest at the rear and just above the soon to be trimmed Bumpstops on the front. I could go lower but i'm quite fond of my Spine and the Cutlery in the rear.
Can anyone recomend a decent set that will last? I dont need super duper all singing and dancing items that will improve my cornering ability. I'm to old for all that malarky. I just want a nice or ugly set that will do the dance on corners and work with a slightly lowered Bus.
hi mate, we sell and highly recomend bilstien b4's, very high quality shock that will still be a very comfy ride, we also do deals for forum members T:T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
id go for the belstein b4,s pal you wont be disapointed great smooth ride top quility and by the sounds of it you can get a discount i paid full price but still cheap im very happy with mine not hit bump stops since i changed to b4,s and a silky ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts