VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few T4's at the forest in the main carpark. Had a few guys stop and say hello when they recognised the air bus. Hahaha. She's become a celeb! Even a 5 year old shouted to his dad, "there's that van" or something along those lines. HahahaT:

·
Registered
502 Posts
one of those was me! I:
i was in a red t4 (with roof rack)
yours looks wicked in the "metal".
i was just out for a quick morning blast with the dog. did the blue route, its the first time ive ridden there for a while and it was really good.
the dog looked like he was gonna pass out tho after the blast down the fast last bit back to the car park!
hope you had a good ride,
maybe see you there again.
adam. T:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of those was me! I:
i was in a red t4 (with roof rack)
yours looks wicked in the "metal".
i was just out for a quick morning blast with the dog. did the blue route, its the first time ive ridden there for a while and it was really good.
the dog looked like he was gonna pass out tho after the blast down the fast last bit back to the car park!
hope you had a good ride,
maybe see you there again.
adam. T:
Ah gotcha. Thanks for the compliment buddy. Your roof rack looked pretty cool as well mate. Loads of room up there if needed.
They've done a load of work up there this summer and it's really coming into its own now. I'm up there tomorrow helping with some track building. I'm also getting another all rounder so l be smashing my way around the xc loops soon.

See you on the trails.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man, i saw your van there on Sunday. Looks mega now.
I was in the white with black roof and TLD decals down the side.

Did you give me your parking ticket? if so i owe you a pint!!
Haha, your TLD stickers are gone now aren't they?!!!!
I thought it was your van buddy. Didn't see you anywhere on the trails though.....

Yes, I spotted the ticket so I gave you my ticket as I was leaving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts