VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #182 (Edited)
Weekend down Dunbar at Thorntonloch campsite for the kids fun day. This is a cracking wee campsite, brilliant family site, folk are really friendly and welcome campers. I have fished this beach for 20 years or more. Right off the A1 so get it on your list if heading north. The sack race must be my Fav and the sand sculpture competion was great fun.

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Loch Ranoch with Schiehallion behind the bus and again from along the loch a few miles.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks lovely T: Wish I could’ve had a view like that today instead of the back end of a stationery truck on the M6:)

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
All the photos I posted up have gone but the ones CL put up are still there??

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Looking forward to future photos jc (if i hang around) crying shame for such an awesome showcase of your wonderful part of the world to be lost! Admin really should act to recover this thread!!

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,086 Posts
All the photos I posted up have gone but the ones CL put up are still there??
The ones that are showing are hosted on other sites and are linked to.
The ones in your posts are ones you uploaded to the forum. I am guessing that is the reason.

On a positive note, the pictures are still accessible (if you right-click (on windows PC) and chose view image, you see the photo), so the images are still here and not lost. Hopefully it is some kind of indexing thing and will correct itself, but it not, the Forum transition team should be able to fix the thread.

e.g. post #187 :)

(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Loch Ranoch with Schiehallion behind the bus and again from along the loch a few miles.

I found a wee photo from the top, taken a few years back when I took my daughter up.

289305-8a78ed13cef8a62660b309284e9dbb32.jpg

181 - 194 of 194 Posts