VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been slightly grumpy simce being told that under no circumstances was I allowed to go to watch my beloved Bluebirds play Watford on boxing day (at Watford) anyway accepted it was chrissy so probably was pushing my luck. However something just was not right and over the past few weeks there has been what I can only describe as furtiveness in the household. Wispering, giggling rushing to answer the phone, last numbers deleted etc etc mmmmmmm. On Wednesday whilst the house the quiet I did some chrissy pressie wrapping and needed a box so went into the attic, well imagine my surprise on discovering a large box that was not there a week earlier when I got all the decorations down. In said box were Chrissy pressies for my brother and his family, he lives on the other side of the world and we haven't seen each other for 6 years, the very pressies that I was told had been posted.
Now do I ask whats going on, did someone forget, what is going on, then I thought hang on we haven't had any pressies from them either, since Wednesday I have been constantly hood winked with excuses, well I just got a phone call from my Brother tonight, blooming heck mate he said im cold, cold in Australia, no Swindon, Swindon? Yep staying overnight with the outlaws be with you tomorrow morning for Christmas and New Year, what a pressie.:D

Still could have gone to the footy thoughI:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have been slightly grumpy simce being told that under no circumstances was I allowed to go to watch my beloved Bluebirds play Watford on boxing day (at Watford) anyway accepted it was chrissy so probably was pushing my luck. However something just was not right and over the past few weeks there has been what I can only describe as furtiveness in the household. Wispering, giggling rushing to answer the phone, last numbers deleted etc etc mmmmmmm. On Wednesday whilst the house the quiet I did some chrissy pressie wrapping and needed a box so went into the attic, well imagine my surprise on discovering a large box that was not there a week earlier when I got all the decorations down. In said box were Chrissy pressies for my brother and his family, he lives on the other side of the world and we haven't seen each other for 6 years, the very pressies that I was told had been posted.
Now do I ask whats going on, did someone forget, what is going on, then I thought hang on we haven't had any pressies from them either, since Wednesday I have been constantly hood winked with excuses, well I just got a phone call from my Brother tonight, blooming heck mate he said im cold, cold in Australia, no Swindon, Swindon? Yep staying overnight with the outlaws be with you tomorrow morning for Christmas and New Year, what a pressie.:D

Still could have gone to the footy thoughI:
Merry Christmas,*<:)> :blg:blg:blg:blg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmL3m2zcoOI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts