VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
just dropping a message to introduce myself to all who are intrested.
I am a disabled (wheelchair based) guy who has very recently (sat 13th) bought my first van, a t4 caravelle vr6. I am currently getting it converted to hand controls etc so cant wait to actually get out on the road in it. Im sure ill have a million questions for u all....lol
toot... toot...
fen

·
Registered
170 Posts
Alright fella, been away from the forum for a while so feel like a newbie again myself!! Sounds like a great van you're gonna have, good luck with it mate :) Wouldn't mind a Vr6 myself. Post some pictures as soon as mate just to make me jealous T:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi van helsing

welcome aboard, hope you find site as helpful as l have, impressive van, you doing any mod to it or experimenti:ILU:ng?
im not gonna do too much to it other than put a bed, a leisure battery & an inverter in it, at least for the next 6 months or so, that is so i can get used to driving something twice the size of anything i driven before & if i ding it it wont matter too much.
Then if everything goes well i will be doing quite alot, like a new interior, respray, alloys etc.. that as long as my bank manager is accomodating...

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum. T:
Nice to have a Vr6!! (had one a work in a corrado - verr nice)
I am sure you will enjoy the bus.:ILU:
Edit: is it an autobox? If so, it would be prudent to get the fluid changed, as they can be problematic if not done regularly. Do a search on here for automatic gearbox for further info.
Regards.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. T:
Nice to have a Vr6!! (had one a work in a corrado - verr nice)
I am sure you will enjoy the bus.:ILU:
Edit: is it an autobox? If so, it would be prudent to get the fluid changed, as they can be problematic if not done regularly. Do a search on here for automatic gearbox for further info.
Regards.
yes it is an auto, so ill have a looky on here & see what the skinny is..
cheers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts