VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you embarrassed by your knob letting you down?
dont like to let other see it?
then buy mine!

standard t4 gearknob. not badly worn at all and shows the gate pattern clearly etc etc
5 quid posted.
cheers!H:

·
Registered
494 Posts
my misses siad shees happy with the one ive got its got on marks on it and goes in and out a treat ,some times its a little stiff but i just have to push a little harder to get it in then its ok ,so were all happy

·
Registered
494 Posts
no yes no i left it in the van ,she thought a bigger one may be better as it takes a little time to find it when its dark, shees only got small hands i told her so while a bigger one would be easer to find she wouldnt be able to grip it so well so i think its better not to get to excited about a new one

·
Registered
252 Posts
My misses says mine is just right. Alot easier to get in. Fit nicely in her hand and doesn't take alot of concentration to get it in the right place first time. :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
mine has been extended 3 inches makes it more wobley but you dont have to push it so hard to get it in,its also got a slight bend which makes it easier and more comfortable to use and seams to fit into my hand better with out having to strech so far.the wife also finds it better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts