VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am starting an A-Plan gossip thread, with some of the things I have planned for next year and any input, posts, pm's are always very much appreciated. :)

So first up, I was speaking to some good friends yesterday and have supported the show they run for the past 2 years. As I am a big fan of theme's etc they asked me if I had any ideas for next years show. Due to the style and location I came up with an idea they loved and they are speaking to the team to see if they can do it :). I hope they do as it will would be amazing, colourful and people would have an awesome time. I will also have some free tickets up for grabs shortly ;). Will post more soon..

My show calendar is filling up and I will be out and supporting more great VW shows than ever. The one thing I pride myself on, is you will never see me or A-Plan at a show unless we are paid up and on the list.. For example I supported Dubtoberfest in its first year and the money we pay as a main sponsor has gone back into the show and helped it grow. T:

Prizes and shows for next year and extra goodies. Instead of doing one big prize for all the shows, I prefer to take prizes to each show for people to win. This year I have given a way top of the range socket sets, goodies from my friend Nick at Rugs for Bugs, a custom table from chippys workshop, designer hoodies and caps, and lots of other VW goodies. Any suggestions on what you guys want to win, then let me know as starting next years shopping soon.

I am also working on some extra freebies for next year.. Have a few ideas so if you see me around next year then pop over and see what we have.

Our schemes here continue to grow and develop and we are helping more members than ever find the right deal to insure their pride and joy. campers, project builds, modifications covered at no charge, you name it, we will do our best to insure it.

More gossip to follow including some exciting news for the start of the new year.

Keep checking in for more A-Plan gossip.

Dan
A-Plan.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New A-Plan gossip.

The show offers keep coming in and 2 new shows added, and looks like I am doing my first VW show in Scotland T:T:T:

Now that is dedication to the VW scene.

Keep your eyes open for more A-Plan gossip.

Some very exciting news for VW members coming soon. :)

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can't say to much, but watch out for us at shows next year

We have some very special guests on our stand and its going to be a lot of fun.

As always we are part of the show and not your average insurance stand who are just there to throw leaflets at you

2018 is going to awesome.

Further details to follow nearer the time.

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So for the 04th year running A-Plan will be supporting Wurzledubz :)

Bit of gossip is that a certain insurance man is helping to sort a new waterslide which is a massive feature of the show ;)

Watch this space for updates.

Dan
A-Plan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts