VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

441 - 444 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
phoned A plan and was warmly welcomed by alan and team not only did they give discount as i mentioned this website but saved me over 120 pounds on my renewal that shield who i have useded the last 7 years unwritten by ageas beware this underwriter...
last years insurance shield 238.84 this year 619.69 no reason given when asked why so much more poor and and very rude customer service just shows difference ...thank you alan and A plan one happy new customer

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
phoned A plan and was warmly welcomed by alan and team not only did they give discount as i mentioned this website but saved me over 120 pounds on my renewal that shield who i have useded the last 7 years unwritten by ageas beware this underwriter...
last years insurance shield 238.84 this year 619.69 no reason given when asked why so much more poor and and very rude customer service just shows difference ...thank you alan and A plan one happy new customer
Thanks for the great feedback and glad we could help.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
25 Posts
After getting my insurance renewal from Herts, I rang them up to discuss renewal, they couldn't have really been less interested in retaining my custom. Rang A plan and spoke with Stuart, couldn't have been more helpful in finding me a policy significantly cheaper than my renewal and cheaper than last years insurance.
Very happy with the price and equally importantly the service I received. many thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very happy with my renewal this year, +£1 - and that was on the legal cover not the core of the insurance. Thanks A Plan.

441 - 444 of 444 Posts