VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A place perhaps, for photos that don't belong in Spider Monkeys excellent thread "A view from your van- Stunning!!!
Views you don't like to see from your van.

I had to follow this BXXXXXD for miles, and I was already running late.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is my first post on this forum after just buying a T4 & i was going to post in the newbie section until i read this !

You say " i had to follow this bxxxxxd for miles and i was already running late" maybe you should have left 5 mins earlier and as a HGV driver myself i wouldnt be very impressed hearing someone calling me a bxxxxxd just for doing my job, especially considering most car drivers arnt even aware that HGV vehicles have to drive at a lower speed than car drivers are allowed to !

Take a look round your house, every thing inside, everything you wear, sleep on and in, everything you eat and drink even the house itself, the vehicle you drive, EVERYTHING is delivered by HGV , just imagine if the bxxxxxds went on strike for a few weeks, you still wouldnt be able to drive far as there would be no fuel at the supermarket petrol pump !.

Apart from that hello to the forum!

Madguy :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
This is my first post on this forum after just buying a T4 & i was going to post in the newbie section until i read this !

You say " i had to follow this bxxxxxd for miles and i was already running late" maybe you should have left 5 mins earlier and as a HGV driver myself i wouldnt be very impressed hearing someone calling me a bxxxxxd just for doing my job, especially considering most car drivers arnt even aware that HGV vehicles have to drive at a lower speed than car drivers are allowed to !

Take a look round your house, every thing inside, everything you wear, sleep on and in, everything you eat and drink even the house itself, the vehicle you drive, EVERYTHING is delivered by HGV , just imagine if the bxxxxxds went on strike for a few weeks, you still wouldnt be able to drive far as there would be no fuel at the supermarket petrol pump !.

First post and your off to a good start I:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
hgv divers and s*** kickers on tractors doing an important job,so be patient.Its the numpty taxi drivers that think
that everybody should get out of their way cus they have got or going for a fare that wind me up.hopefully no taxi drivers in pembs reading this??:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
779 Posts

Some ones tiredRasp:

·
Registered
97 Posts
s*** kickers on tractors doing an important job,
Brings to mind, why, when they have all those fields to drive in, do they drive on the road? And, possibly more important, why do they always put the gate in the muddiest part of the field? LOL:LOL:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts