VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just been away for my vans grand maiden voyage down to the south of France, wild camping at a freebie area right next to a beautiful non tidal salt water lake in a lovely little place called Leucate, I just thought Id have to start a little thread to see the priceless views that other people have had from their vans,

Heres the view that I was waking up to a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Hey Mr S Monkey............that'll win any back door competition.................
You need to edit your title a bit to rake the punters in.......

"Back door Photos!" or something

that is a class :D shot!

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Never mind the drink - it's the coloured candle holder thing! :eek:

Awesome pic - just what the forum needs - more pics of people enjoying life with their vans than taking themselves seriously A:

This thread should be a sticky!

Who's next? :D

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Oi BillyBus

Top Pic, SirA:
And in Cornwall too :D

Majestic is the word - that sky over the ocean - when you're tired of that view....it's time to roll over and let someone else have a chance! T:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
here goes....a pic from a van....not mine however mine is in the picture....so ya got two for one with a view....marvellous....love it!! :D and if i told ya who's van that was that would just be a Conspiracy! :ILU: x

ps. cool pics guys!

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Not strictly from inside the van but from just outside this was a sunset over Loch Leven when spent a sneaky night in the nature reserve carpark back in May.

you were lucky maude,i hope you have curtains that car park is for do***rs :eek:

1 - 20 of 813 Posts